Rule #1 - Relax in our tranquility. Enjoy the Inn's facilities!
- Check In and Out Policy - Check in time is from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Checkout time is by 11 a.m. Please contact us to arrange an earlier or later check in or checkout time.
- Children at the Inn - Well behaved young adults over the age of 15 are welcomed. There are no trundles or roll-away beds available so additional rooms may be required.
- Smoking - The entire Inn, the porches and all outbuildings are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the grounds with care and cleanliness recommended. Smoking in any of the rooms will invoke a one-time additional cleaning charge of $150.00.
- Pets - We love pets, dogs, cats and animals of all sorts. They are welcomed at the neighboring kennel. Regrettably, they are not permitted at the Inn.
Chester Animal Hospital: 74 W. Main Street, Chester NJ, 07930 -- (908) 879-5161
Club Canine Pet Resort: 1111 State Route 31, Lebanon NJ, 08833 -- (908) 735-7404
Harvest House Pet Care: 461 W. Mill Road, Long Valley NJ, 07853 -- (908) 832-2025
Minglewood Kennels: 83 Sliker Road, Glen Gardner NJ, 08826 -- (908) 832-2104
- Reservations - Rates are subject to state and local taxes. We do request that you give us 24-hours notice if you need to cancel. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of the reservation will incur a charge of one-night's stay. No-shows will be charged for one-night's stay. Extended stays, special events and holiday periods may require special financial and cancellation arrangements.
- Gift Certificates - Gift Certificates are available for either a specific amount or specific room. These certificates are non-refundable.
- Liquor - The Inn does not have a liquor license. Responsible consumption of your own wine, beer, or alcoholic beverages is not discouraged.
- Theft and Damages - Guests assume responsibility for any damage or loss.
- Breakfast - A full three-course breakfast is served for all our guests. Advance notice of dietary needs and restrictions is necessary to accommodate requests. A continental to-go breakfast for the early traveler can be arranged with the Innkeeper.
- Occupancy - The guest rooms will be occupied by only the number of bed spaces in the room. Quiet hours are from 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please respect all of our guests by observing these times.
- Parking - Ample parking is available and allowed in the spaces indicated adjacent to the Inn. Additional parking is available in the adjacent field.
- Use of the Facilities - Facilities may be used only by registered guests unless otherwise arranged with the Innkeeper. Use of the private trout stream is through registration with Shannon's Fly Shop . Bicycles are available for use of the guests (at their own risk) on the local trails or country roads.
- Business Office Usage - The guest’s business office is available for use of registered guests. Laptop connections are available as is a state of the art computer terminal, fax, printer, copier, and scanner to assist in making your stay productive as well as enjoyable. The Inn has wireless internet at no charge.